Friday, July 23, 2010

On to the next thing in my pile of UFOs


The next project that I am going to work on is finishing my English Paper Piecing wall hanging. The pattern is from Mountain Patchwork http://www.mountainpatchwork.com/ and is my first real attempt at English Paper Piecing. It was a good project to keep me occupied during a recent road trip with my husband :) It isn't finished yet, I have to applique the "flower" to the background and thenquilt it and add some embroidery, I will post more pictures as I progress...

2 comments:

  1. I'm finding more and more I need something in my hands, I have a bunch of these that I never got around to doing anything with. Yours look good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is just so much fun!!! I created a pattern to do a Christmas Wreath Wall Hanging. I'm going to start working on that one soon :)

    ReplyDelete